1 item in stock

Warning: Last items in stock!

30 other products in the same category:

ONE NEW ACTION FIGURE

SpStar Trek 

The Next Generation

Retired Captain Jean-Luc Picard

5" Action Figure

Duty. A starship captain's life is filled with solemn duty. I have commanded men in battle. I have negotiated peace treaties between implacable enemies. I have represented the Federation in first contact with twenty-seven alien species. But none of this compares with my solemn duty today... as best man. Now, I know, on an occasion such as this, it is expected that I be gracious and fulsome in my praise on the wonders of this blessed union, but have the two of you considered what you were doing to me? Of course you're happy, but what about *my* needs? This is all a damned inconvenience. While you're happily settling in on the Titan, I will be training my new first officer. You all know him. He's a tyrannical martinet who will never, *ever*, allow me to go on away missions. 

THIS IS FOR AGES 5 & UP

<form action="https://checkout.google.com/api/checkout/v2/checkoutForm/Merchant/241772893687382" id="BB_BuyButtonForm" method="post" name="BB_BuyButtonForm" target="_top">
    <input name="item_name_1" type="hidden" value="TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED SOUNDWAVE 6" ACTION FIGURE"/>
    <input name="item_description_1" type="hidden" value=" ONE NEW ACTION FIGURE&#xa;Transformers Animated&#xa;Soundwave&#xa;6" Action Figure"/>
    <input name="item_quantity_1" type="hidden" value="1"/>
    <input name="item_price_1" type="hidden" value="8.99"/>
    <input name="item_currency_1" type="hidden" value="GBP"/>
    <input name="_charset_" type="hidden" value="utf-8"/>
    <input alt="" src="https://checkout.google.com/buttons/buy.gif?merchant_id=241772893687382&amp;w=117&amp;h=48&amp;style=white&amp;variant=text&amp;loc=en_US" type="image"/

No customer comments for the moment.

Only registered users can post a new comment.

Cart  

No products

Shipping £0.00
Total £0.00

Check out

PayPal

Search